Personalized experience appeals to baby boomers approaching Medicare
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Medicare ReadyCenter
People who are turning 65 are faced with big decisions relating to Medicare coverage and the online information is not always presented in a way that makes it easy. Deadlines come fast and the information on how to make the right choices is confusing. To top it off, seniors are bombarded with offers from health insurance companies trying to acquire new Medicare members.
Recognizing how overwhelming the transition to Medicare can be, Horizon and The Agency Inside developed a website to provide education and assistance every step of the way. While anyone can come to the site to learn from videos and articles, the ReadyCenter strongly encourages users to sign up for My ReadyCenter for a personalized experience.
- The Medicare ReadyCenter is aimed at the growing wave of baby boomers turning 65 who are Web savvy and ill-prepared for Medicare
- Part education and part lead generation, the Medicare ReadyCenter’s aim is to simplify the transition to Medicare
- Educational videos and articles cover everything from Medicare basics to deeper explanations of Medicare benefits and health plan options
- Signing up for My ReadyCenter provides the added benefit of personalized content, a Medicare checklist, and reminder emails to track one’s readiness for Medicare
- An interactive Plan Advisor makes it easy to choose a Horizon Medicare plan and apply online
- Serves as an online destination for Horizon’s multi-channel, multi-touch Turning 65 campaign