THE GENESIS OF BIG IDEAS
How do we make brands personal? With an extraordinary breadth of services aimed at connecting and creating conversations with customers.We are a true full-service agency. We don't outsource because creating amazing bonds with customers requires that we maintain strong bonds across teams. Our services, our methodologies and the people who make it happen are all here under one roof.
Let's begin with the “why” instead of the “what”
We're about building relationships not just tactics. Strategies worth implementing begin with a deep dive into marketing data and customer insights. Our research and analytic teams work hand in hand with strategic development, ideally adjusting strategies as we gather insight from ongoing campaigns.
Our Multichannel Customer Experience Design (CED) maps the customer experience, identifying key moments of truth and desired outcomes. Done right, it lays the groundwork for more meaningful relationships, incremental revenue and enhanced brand loyalty.
In addition, we provide:
- Strategic Business Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Testing Matrices
- Segment Messaging
- Integrated Multichannel Media Plans
- List/Target Selection
- Tactical Program Design
- Acquisition, Retention, Cross-Sell Program Designs
- Program Curriculum Design
- Thought Leadership and Best Practices Insights
Your “how did I ever get through my day without him/her” partner.
Your account services team is your partner and managing nucleus of all activities. We work with you to deliver the ideal solutions through the ideal mix of agency resources, including:
- Database and analytics
- Creative and media
- Digital and offline production
- Integration of external vendors
As the central point of contact for these services, it's critical that your account services team possess the ideal talent from the ideal location (yours or ours). In short, we do whatever it takes to support your business and your needs.
Actionable insights! Prescriptive reporting! Imagine that…
Ready to get in touch with the insights and the metrics that matter? So are we. We know there is an ever-growing mountain of data available. The question is, what are you trying to achieve? And, what's needed to form a sound strategy?
We have a team of seasoned analysts, research specialists and statisticians to help you capture and analyze the data you need. Some highlights of our core services include:
- Predictive Modeling
- Segmentation and Profiling
- Digital Analysis
- Opportunity Analyses
- Lifetime Value
- Share of Wallet
- Market Research (Focus Groups and IDIs)
- CRM Campaign Management/Measurement and Analysis
- Channel Impact Studies
- Customer Satisfaction
- Dashboard Reporting
A cold, stinging slap to the face of inaction.
Never again compromise between emotion and action. Between brand dynamism and direct best practices. Between campaign excitement and bottom line. Creatives at the Agency Inside Harte-Hanks bring your brand to life for the individual consumer.
The recipient of no fewer than 10 major awards this year alone, our Creative Department:
- Specializes in campaigns that synchronize perfectly across all channels – digital, social, television, mail…. you name it
- Understands response best practices to ensure that your campaigns actually work in a measurable way
- Never goes home so they deliver brilliance at all hours and on your terms (only a slight exaggeration!)
For campaigns that disrupt. For ROI that erupts. Creative by The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
MORE THAN JUST RANKING, CONVERSION.
With over 12 years of search engine marketing experience, we know the value of search and its continued impact. We consider all aspects of natural and paid search to keep visitors flowing and consumers buying with a range of services including:
- Search Engine Optimization Scorecard that uses deep analysis of your site to yield tangible recommendations
- Search Engine Optimization Services for new and existing sites
- Paid Search Services that are based ultimately on conversion
THE AGE OF TRUE 1:1 CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS HAS ARRIVED. HOW SUITE IT IS!
A staggering wealth of personal interactions, brand advocacy and consumer data is at the heart of our social suite of services we call RMSocial™ (Relevant Marketing through Social). RMSocial leverages all of the elements of social, integrates social into your CRM plans and engages customers in a direct relationship through the following services:
- Social intelligence through social media monitoring and data collection
- Social management that connects with customers and supports your social network
- Social applications that engage fans and meet goals and objectives
- Social media marketing that builds momentum and integrates with your CRM campaigns
WHAT WORKED YESTERDAY MAY NOT WORK TODAY. BE EVOLUTIONARY.
Online consumer behavior is ever-changing and so are the most successful media strategies. Our team ensures that your digital media evolves with the latest trends and technologies to capture prospects and continue relationships. Our services include:
- Digital Media Planning and Buying that combines our digital media expertise with your data and customer research
- Digital Media Optimization that ensures performance today and tomorrow
Tell us your goals and we'll create a plan through the ideal blend of display advertising, paid search, natural search, co-registration and social marketing.
We don't “blast.” We Intellicast™.
Having executed over 2,300 email campaigns and BILLIONS of total messages last year, we know how to get real results at volume. But success is not all about the platform. Our in-house email experts stay on top of ever-changing email best practices so your audience gets the message.
- Campaign execution including dynamic content
- Delivery/Engagement strategy
- Email HTML development
- Email optimization for mobile
- Email results analysis/ROI
- Multi-wave campaign automation (drip workflows)
- Triggered emails
When you know that 'batch and blast' are things of the past, there's Email from The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks.
DON'T FEAR DEVELOPMENT. WE'VE GOT MAD SKILLS.
There's nothing worse than having your excitement over fresh apps and Webs crushed by delays in development. That's why you need a team with a proven track record of delivering digital marketing campaign execution. A group like our development team at The Agency Inside. We bring the experience of building over 300 Web sites and hundreds of Facebook applications, including content management and integration technologies.
Our core expertise:
- Web services integration (WS-* and Rest)
- Responsive Web sites and landing pages (Full HTML5 executions)
- Web and social applications and integrations
- Preference Centers and APIs
- Single Sign-On
- Mobile applications
WE GO TO EXTREMES TO ENSURE FLAWLESS EXECUTION OF YOUR PRINT CAMPAIGNS.
Million-plus mailings with a personal touch? Customized, hand-assembled fulfillment for a select audience? Whatever your campaign demands, our in-house production team is ready for the challenge. From project design to post- launch auditing, you can count on us for:
- Input on strategy and creative ahead of print campaign design
- Analysis for cost efficiency matched with optimal printing technology
- Compliance with the ever-changing postal regulations to achieve optimal postage rates
- Clearly defined control and process documentation, including process flow, asset management, testing and proofing
- Response management and reporting that become metrics for a successful marketing campaign
Deeply understanding the relationship between brands and consumers, looking at the factors that motivate transaction behavior and loyalty, is critical to success. That is what the “engineered engagement” methodology serves. We merge the brand experience with the old art and science of relationship marketing to deliver compelling, consistent and highly engaging campaigns.
RELEVANT MARKETING (RMSUITE)
The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks delivers a full suite of Digital Solutions to help you reach customers with valuable and relevant messages. This is Relevant Marketing (RM).
RMDigital™: Our digital services give you the tools to optimize interactions anywhere that a consumer can connect with digital content, from mobile applications to landing pages.
RMSelect™: Our proprietary preference center solution allows users to select their own preferences – channel, content and frequency.
- RMStart™ is our preference center strategy, determining how the preference center can enable the customer experience including loyalty programs, eCommerce, social sites and many other forms of customer engagement.
- RMEngine™ is the underlying technological solution for RMSelect, including infrastructure and Web service APIs. This real-time interface is customized to your needs – we can build any portion, or provide the documentation to your team to build.
RMSocial™: We take social media to the next level, by leveraging behavior and data across all marketing campaigns – reaching a 360° view of the customer and communicating effectively in the same voice throughout their journey.
RMMobile™: If you've heard the concept of “mobile readiness,” you know that your customers are likely engaging via phone and/or tablet. Our mobile marketing solutions suite includes everything you need – from strategy to creative execution to reporting and insight – to leverage the power of mobile and ensure a constituent experience across platforms.
RMSearch™: Our search engine marketing solution is based on the methodology of targeting keywords that are likely to drive traffic, with highly optimized ads capturing visitors and driving conversion. Our tools for both natural and paid search provide the “science” while our experienced teams provide the “art” of marketing to your customers in a relevant manner.
Our Channel Impact methodology helps marketers understand how consumers engage, interact and ultimately buy based on the marketing channels used. This approach is designed to give consumer brands insight into channel behaviors of their target audience and how those channels influence purchases. This approach is particularly useful for consumer brands with indirect sales channels. It gives consumer brand marketers a line of sight into the retail sales that would normally be unattainable.
PRODUCT ENGAGEMENT SCORE (PES)
The PES is based on products a customer or potential customer has purchased, browsed, abandoned and reviewed. That score is then used to identify what product functions an individual is most likely to engage with and connects the right customers or prospects with the right product functions for targeted, relevant marketing campaigns.
When should you consider customers to be inactive? When are they losing interest? These are the questions that lead us to look beyond purchases and focus on engagement.
An engagement model measures how and to what extent customers are engaged with the brand. By collecting data on all forms of engagement (email opens and clicks, web browsing, web registrations, customer service interactions, etc.) we complement purchase models and segmentation schemes with models that are designed to predict engagement. The ultimate goal: improve our chances for a sale when the time is right for the customer.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DESIGN (CED)
The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks has a well-defined and road-tested methodology for Customer Experience Design. It is a strategic process for mapping the current and desired customer experience across all communication channels, identifying key moments of truth in the customer experience that matter, and developing a strategy and plan to deliver an exceptional customer experience that is both measurable and impactful. Done right, the CED will result in a customer journey map that will engage your customer in a more meaningful dialog resulting in incremental revenue and enhanced brand loyalty.
PATH TO PURCHASE (P2P)
The P2P methodology helps marketers understand the consumer's “path to purchase” – the complex interplay of factors that determine how, where and when consumers make their shopping decisions. It quantifies the Customer's multichannel behavior and measures the impact various channels have on actual sales.